Falkirk Business Hub has 50 serviced office suites over three floors in a variety of sizes, all finished to a high specification. We offer straightforward, flexible licences starting from a six months term.
We have over 35 businesses at The Hub and are currently fully occupied however our flexible agreements mean that we often have space become available. If you are looking for high quality office space in Falkirk, with free onsite bike parking, all day parking available nearby from just £1.80 per day and great public transport links, get in touch to find out more, arrange a viewing or join our waiting list.
- Staffed main reception on ground floor
- Secure door entry system
- 24/7 access for all tenants
- Lift access to each floor
- Power consumption control in individual suites
- Superfast fibre optic broadband provision to the building
- Telephone system for each suite
- Opening/closing double glazed windows in all suites
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Thermostatically controlled skirting heating
- Common breakout area and kitchen on each floor
- Male, female and disabled toilet facilities on each floor
- On-site management
Standard service charge includes:
- Cleaning common areas
- CCTV maintenance and monitoring
- Electricity – common areas
- Fire alarm
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- General maintenance and repair
- Lighting repair
- Janitorial supplies
- Maintenance and monitoring of intruder alarm
- Maintenance of external and common parts
- Professional fees
- Staffed reception
- Waste disposal
- Window cleaning – external
- Window cleaning – internal common areas
Variable service charge includes metered office power consumption, telephone and broadband usage in individual suites.
Bellair provide a flexible licence arrangement, with a minimum six months period, managed on an easy-in, easy-out basis. We are happy to discuss and accommodate a longer lease arrangement, if preferred. (Please note that you would need to pay your own legal costs associated with any long term lease as part of the process, which is standard practice for lease agreements).