Falkirk Business Hub has 50 serviced office suites over three floors in a variety of sizes, all finished to a high specification. FBH offer straightforward, flexible licences starting from a three month term.
There are already over 35 businesses at FBH with a range of different sized office spaces available for immediate or future occupation.
If you are looking for high quality rental office space in Falkirk, with free onsite bike parking, all day parking arrangements available nearby and great public transport links, get in touch to find out more, arrange a viewing or join our waiting list.
Office Suite Licence/Lease terms
Falkirk Business Hub provide a flexible licence arrangement, with a minimum three month period, managed on an easy-in, easy-out basis. We are happy to discuss and accommodate a longer lease arrangement, if preferred. (Please note that you would need to pay your own legal costs associated with any long term lease as part of the process, which is standard practice for lease agreements).
Offers & Availability:
We have a modern, six-person serviced office available to rent in Falkirk’s premier business centre. Available from May 2022.
Rarely available four-person serviced office available to let in Falkirk from May 2022.
Offices available to rent at Falkirk Business Hub from April and May 2022. Join over thirty tenants at the premier business centre in Falkirk.
Available from March 2022 – we have a modern, spacious 6-person office space available to let at Falkirk Business Hub.
- Staffed main reception on ground floor
- Secure door entry system
- 24/7 access for all tenants
- Power consumption control in individual suites
- Superfast fibre optic broadband provision to the building
- Telephone system for each suite
- Opening/closing double glazed windows in all suites
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Thermostatically controlled skirting heating
- Common breakout area and kitchen on each floor
- Male, female and disabled toilet facilities on each floor
- On-site management
Standard service charge includes:
- Cleaning common areas
- CCTV maintenance and monitoring
- Electricity – common areas
- Fire alarm
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- General maintenance and repair
- Lighting repair
- Janitorial supplies
- Maintenance and monitoring of intruder alarm
- Maintenance of external and common parts
- Professional fees
- Staffed Reception
- Waste disposal
- Window cleaning – external
- Window cleaning – internal common areas
Variable service charge includes metered office power consumption, telephone and broadband usage in individual suites.