Workout at Work is an annual event designed by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy to encourage people in the workplace to move and exercise more. Life Fit will be holding Workout at Work events available to you and your colleagues during the week beginning August 22nd.
These will include FREE taster sessions of the classes on offer at the clinic:
- Core Fit
- Physio Fit
We will also be offering FREE 15 minute ‘niggle’ appointments with the physiotherapy team throughout the week. These sessions aim to provide advice on managing any muscular or joint related issues you or a colleague might have. These events will operate on a first come first served basis and places are limited so call to book early and avoid disappointment.
Throughout Workout at Work week Life Fit will also be offering workstation set up and postural advice, where a member of the physiotherapy team can come to your office and outline the latest recommendations designed to reduce the risk of workplace related injury. This FREE service can be provided throughout the week so please phone the clinic in advance to book a suitable time.
Outlined below is a timetable of the taster exercise classes and the niggle clinic availability. If you are interested in any of these events or would like any additional information then please come down and see us or give us a call.
Exercise Class Tasters
- Core Fit (circuit class focused on the ‘core’): Tuesday 23rd August: 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- Yoga: Wednesday 24th August: 5.30pm – 6.30 pm
- Physio Fit (circuit class for general conditioning): Thursday 25th August : 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- An introduction to Pilates: Friday 26th August: 1pm – 1.45pm
Niggle Clinic Availability (free 15 minute appointments – book in advance)
- Tuesday 23rd August: 8.00am – 9.00am
- Wednesday 24th August: 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Thursday 25th August: 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Various times available for the team to visit your workplace throughout the week, please phone or email to enquire.