Join the Life Fit wellness team on the 4th of November for an evening of FREE Running Advice, tips and practical help.
Workshops and classes will be aimed at runners of all levels and abilities, everyone is welcome!
You can book in for any of the individual events but numbers will be limited. The event starts from 5.30pm onwards.
Highlights of the evening will include:
- Running Biomechanist, Hugh Watson
- Clinical Dietition, Nikos Jakubiak
- Massage Therapists – Sports and Swedish
- Physiotherapy Treatments and Injury Advice
- Taster classes, Yoga for Runners and Pilates for Runners
- Run and Become, shoes and clothing
- Achillies Fit Talk and Trigger Point Workshop
We strongly recommend you register for each talk or class as numbers will be limited. More information on all the classes and workshops can be found on the booking page.
Treatments will be subject to availability at the event.
If you require any further information, please call the Life Fit team on 01324 614044