From May 2018, changing European Union regulations mean you will no longer be able to use or store data in the same way.
This is a practical training session, designed for owners and leaders of small and medium businesses to help you understand the imminent changes to data protection legislation and the actions you need to consider.
The session will help you to answer these questions for your business:
- How is the data protection legislation changing on 25 May?
- Who will be affected by the new GDPR law?
- How will these changes impact on my business?
- Why do I need a prioritised Action Plan and how do I get started?
- How can I manage the financial and reputational risks?