• High quality clinic/office space.
• Excellent motorway access.
• 66.22 sq.m. (712 sq.ft.)
• Private parking provided.
• Flexible lease terms available.
The subjects comprise a self contained clinic/office suite
contained within a detached, two storey, Class 4 office pavilion
which provides accommodation for tenants including the Royal
Bank of Scotland and Policy Services.
The suite is presently arranged to provide a reception/gym/
treatment area, and three private treatment rooms, all of which
are finished to a high quality standard.
The subjects benefit from the following features:-
• Raised accessed floors.
• Cat 6 cabling.
• Suspended VDU compatible lighting.
• Ceiling mounted air conditioning.
• Secure door entry system with access control.
• Common break out area/kitchen.
• Male, female and disabled toilet facilities.
• Fully DDA compliant.
• 4 dedicated parking spaces.
• Additional overspill parking facilities.
The subjects provide the following accommodation:-
Net Internal Area – 66.22 sq.m. (712 sq.ft.)
Having regard to the Scottish Assessor’s website we note that
the subjects are entered in the current Valuation Roll at Rateable
The Small Business Bonus Relief Scheme which was introduced
on 1 April 2008 will remain in force for the next two
years, ie 2014-2015 and 2015-2016, and, given the Rateable
Value of the suite, eligible businesses will benefit from an 100%