Owner and Lead Artist of Falkirk’s first Makeup Boutique and Permanent Brow Studio located within Falkirk Business Hub.
Insider Bridal Makeup Tips
17 Degrees is a Forth Valley lifestyle magazine that is based out of Falkirk Business Hub, and has been since September of last year. They provide our area with a progressive, creative and insightful publication. Sophie, the Editor in Chief says, “We have met so many incredible business professionals working throughout the Forth Valley that are based in FBH over the past six months.” Sophie has also been getting to know the team at Life Fit Wellness. After a conversation with the reception team about her ongoing sciatica, she scheduled a physiotherapy session with Stewart Kerr, one of the Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Team. Following a thorough assessment, a treatment plan was agreed which involved a tailored exercise program, advice on daily management and some ‘hands-on’ treatment which provided some welcome pain-relief.
Following this session she received her personalised exercise program by email which included photos, videos and written description of the exercises. Part of the management program discussed was to facilitate a smooth transition to Pilates. A 1-1 Intro to Pilates was arranged with Chartered Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor, Carolyn Kent. This set Sophie up nicely with confidence to transition into a Pilates Class. This week she will be attending a Pilates Circuit Class at Life Fit Wellness, which utilises specialised large equipment such as the ‘Reformer’. Having both services in the same place was ideal and made the transition from physiotherapy to exercise achievable.
Furthermore, the benefit of having a dual trained Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor meant that her sciatica was accommodated, and therefore the exercise was not only achievable, but enjoyable and beneficial. She has since followed up for a review physiotherapy session with Stewart and the improvements were clear to see. 17 Degrees Magazine will be publishing a feature on the centre in the next issue so stay tuned to hear about Sophie’s progress and all that is offered at the integrated healthcare and exercise centre. You can pick up a complimentary copy of the publication at FBH reception.
This year is already off to a quick start, it’s hard to believe that we are half way through February! There are some exciting things happening in the coming weeks so make sure you are following Falkirk Business Hub on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for daily updates.
Wallace House, Stirling
What a view! Bellair have just launched the 3rd floor suite in the property to the market. This suite has never been vacant before, the previous tenant having moved elsewhere in the building. It has one of the “Best Views” from an office in Stirling and is recently refurbished. The fully modernised unit has new carpeting, ceiling tiles and LED lighting. The building itself also has recently refurbished common areas and in a prominent location in Stirling city centre; excellent access to local bus and rail stations.
For further information.
Andrew Peel E: firstname.lastname@example.org 01786 463 111
Graham + Sibbald 22 Allan Park, Stirling, FK8 2QG www.g-s.co.uk
Life Fit Wellness Host…
Life Fit Wellness are pleased to be hosting the Google Digital Garage (https://bit.ly/2vPfn3m ) on Saturday 9th March. The event is free and there are 3 workshops on offer. Info and booking here:
– Intro to Digital Marketing: https://bit.ly/2C5Rybt
– Stay Safe Online: https://bit.ly/2CUPg0C
– Presentations for Work: https://bit.ly/2shYEFe
Finnegans Voted #1
Finnegans has gone from strength to strength since it opened its big red doors last September and is now the #1 Ranked Restaurant in Falkirk, #1 for Breakfast, #1 for Brunch, #1 for Lunch and #1 Café. It was also recognised by The Herald Scotland as one of the 15 Best Places to go for Brunch in Scotland. They are open Monday – Saturday for quality, affordable breakfasts, lunches, home baking and great coffee. Also keep an eye out for their Gourmet Burger Nights.
We hope everyone had a restful and joyous time with their loved ones this festive season. A massive thank you to all who attended the Tenant Christmas Lunch and contributed to the Charity Raffle in aid of Breast Cancer Now. We can confirm that we collected £300 on the day and the Management Team at FBH added another £100 to the total.
The Management Team would also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year when it comes. We are excited for what is ahead at Falkirk Business Hub in 2019 and for another year working alongside our tenants.
What’s Happening in January?
Life Fit Wellness will be celebrating their 5th anniversary and will be hosting an Open Day on Saturday the 5th of January. At this event there will be free healthcare and exercise talks and tester sessions. If you are starting to think of your New Year’s resolutions this could be the start or boost you need in your health and wellness regime.
- Welcome Dr Terrina Dickson. In September Life Fit Wellness within Falkirk Business Hub expanded their services and were joined by Dr Terrina Dickson. Dr. Dickson is a General Practitioner who specialises in Mole Screening, Dermatology, Minor Surgery and Health Screening. She will be providing a quality private medical service with a wealth of experience and throughout the month of October there will be a 20 % discount on Mole and Health Assessment Packages. Get quick access to an expert for your peace of mind. To book an appointment or for more information please call 01324 614044 (T’s and C’s apply).
- Hiit Fit – Also starting in October is a new class HiiT Fit. This is a small group, high intensity interval training class led by experienced Fitness Couch, John Kesketh. It is a 45 minute class on Tuesday’s at 5.30 PM, great for a workout after work! To book please call 01324 614044.
- Fit For Golf Class – is back! Just because the golf season is winding down doesn’t mean you have to stop working on your game. Fit for Golf Class is back at Life Fit Wellness. Starting Tuesday the 2nd of October at 11.15 am, this weekly class is a perfect way to work on your mobility and stability to improve your game.
- Contact Information –
- 01324 614 044
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifefitwellness/